Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manages activities that take place during solution idea, solution design, and solution implementation.
• Liaise with the Sales team & prospects, understanding technical requirements and providing better solutions for prospects.
• Support the sales teams from a technical standpoint, enabling them to win deals and at the same time making sure that product/solution would be a perfect fit for the customers.
• Ensuring support to onboarding of new customers, making sure that they are fully satisfied from a technical perspective.
• To help in bridging the gap between the solution being offered and the problem the prospects are facing.
• Help prospects address their challenges by providing creative, out-of-the-box solutions and ensure we are a part of the customer journey from the initial inquiry phase up until their historical data is migrated.
• Grapple with Customer queries on a regular basis and engage with development and engineering teams to provide feedback and help tweak the product
• Review business context for solutions as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs, or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
• Responding to RFP/Tenders with compliance statements, presenting and defending solution to the customer.
• Prepare effort estimates, costing, and pricing and work with Delivery Leads for the approval of solution/efforts.
• Preparing scopw of Work in consultation with solution architects, delivery team and customer/partner.
• Structure complex financial deals at an executive level (VP and above). Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales. Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with customers.
You will Work with Infinity Lab’s senior execs, business units and sales teams to formulate & drive strategies around solutions being proposed. Communicate issues and solutions to executives in a way which is thought provoking & insightful. Collaborate cross functionally (presales, solution architecture, channels, delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust. Build and maintain relationships with executives at assigned customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails. Create relationship maps for the customer and internal.
Competencies & Key Skills:
You would require a strong ability to bring people together from across the company to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational programs. You must be able to balance strategic thinking, detailed planning, balance execution of many programs at one time, and maintain a consistent metrics cadence. You must be a strong communicator, relationship building, and cross-functional team player.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Requires BE/BTech or/and MBA preferred and 10+ years related experience in solutions & presales roles.
• Experience in a customer-facing role with a demonstrated customer obsession.
• Proven track record in architecting and managing implementations of applications/systems in large and complex global companies.
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn new concepts quickly.
• Candidates with prior experience in dealing with the Software & Network Automation solutions would be preferred.
• Ability to build relationships and trust, so your business colleagues see you as their partner, focusing on creating value for the business.
• Capability to understand and navigate a complex, relationship-based matrix organization to achieve key objectives.
• Deep analytical skills & ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions.
• Being able to adopt a team-oriented approach to solving problems.
• Competence to influence, negotiate and work collaboratively
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Written communications include PowerPoint presentations and vertical documents (word and email). Oral communication skills should be demonstrated in delivering presentations to C-level business executives and also facilitating more interactive business discussions with those executives (project scoping, deal negotiations, problem resolution, etc.).
• Sound knowledge on technologies like IP Core Network, Automation & Orchestration, Cloud and Security.
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 08 to 13 years