Sales Manager/Sr. Manager/AGM
This is the solution selling position providing solutions to / through partners for Infinity Lab’s top customers. Complementing the portfolio, Infinity Lab is in a unique position to deliver outcome based solutions for its partners/customers. The Partner Sales Specialist is responsible for sales enablement of their assigned partners, and managing their partners to achieve stated sales targets. This position centers around developing strong partner relationships, creating Joint-Go-to-market business plans along with partner, driving business and responsible for revenues to/thru partners.
The Partner Sales Specialist role focuses on sales support to our partnerss, complimenting pre-sales teams and solution architects through communicating value, working on ROI/TCO, commercials negotiations, and closing deals. This role also focuses on achieving revenue goals; forecasting accurately on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating partner plans; and closing deals for their defined customers. Approximately 80% of this role’s time is customer facing.
What You’ll Do
You will play a key role as the planning lead for the Infinity Labs solutions and acts as a business advisor to the senior leadership team. You will drive key business initiatives in conjunction with the cross functional teams spanning inorganic growth opportunities, market analysis, and partner strategy in support of our portfolio delivery. You will lead Go To Market (GTM) and business planning activities for Infinity Labs offerings, working closely with Presales, Delivery Teams, Engineering Team, Product Management Teams and Leadership Teams.
You will have following duties:
• Drive Networking solution sales business and own the Networking solution sales & Orchestration numbers for assigned partners
• Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners.
• Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
• Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Coordinate the involvement of Infinity Labs personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Ensure a coordinated and consistent partner engagements around Networking solution sales solutions across Enterprise, Govt and SP accounts.
• Identify customer business issues, challenges, pain points etc., and help partner build / position relevant Networking solution sales & Orchestration solutions/models for customers. Analyze, develop and present Networking solution sales & Orchestration solutions & roadmap to CXO level executives.
• As needed, calculate the customer’s positive return on investment demonstrating the value of the Infinity Lab’s proposed Networking solution sales solution. Present a transformational Networking solution sales & Orchestration business case and articulate how Infinity Labs’ solutions align to the customer’s strategy.
• Gather market and customer information. Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business portfolio and requirements. Articulate future buying trends and Networking solution sales solution requirements back to necessary business units.
• Structure complex financial deals at an executive level (VP and above). Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales. Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with customers
• Drive activities associated with strategic account planning and project management. Aggregate and analyze account roadmaps, opportunities, business models, and solutions..
Who You’ll Work With
You will Work with Infinity Lab’s senior execs, business entities and sales/presales teams to formulate & drive strategies around Networking solution sales & Orchestration solutions. Communicate issues and solutions to executives in a way which is thought provoking & insightful. Collaborate cross functionally (presales, solution architecture, channels, delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust. Build and maintain relationships with executives at assigned customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails. Create relationship maps for the customer and internal.
Who You Are
You would require a strong ability to bring people together from across the company to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational programs. You must be able to balance strategic thinking, detailed planning, balance execution of many programs at one time, and maintain a consistent metrics cadence. You must be a strong communicator, relationship building, and cross-functional team player.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Written communications include PowerPoint presentations and vertical documents (word and email). Oral communication skills should be demonstrated in delivering presentations to C-level business executives and also facilitating more interactive business discussions with those executives (project scoping, deal negotiations, problem resolution, etc.).
• Demonstrated client relationship skills. Record of developing collaborative working relationships with VP, and SVP-level executives in Fortune 500 accounts.
• Experience in Networking solution sales and Orchestration is strongly preferred – Individual must have demonstrated the ability to effectively persuade sales, business and technical decision makers to make investment in new or emerging Networking solution sales solutions or business models.
• Must have strong strategic and financial analysis skills. Demonstrated ability to characterize market dynamics, competitive dimensions, purchaser decision-making criteria, and extrapolate to derive unique insight. Financial analysis capabilities should range from overall corporate financial statement analysis to ROI/NPV calculations for specific projects and investments.
• Sound knowledge on latest Networking solution sales & Orchestration technologies.
Requires BE/B.Tech/BS, MBA preferred and 8-16 years related experience in strategy and/or business development, in the Networking solution sales & Orchestration industries”
Job Category: Business
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 8-16 years