• Are you an ambitious sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant professional services experience, and demonstrated sales expertise and success? If so, Infinity Labs is looking for a top-performing Sales professional to focus on Robotic Process Automation across the industry segments with the following skills.
• Experience in selling professional services within the industry marketplace, as well as experience at selling software consulting services is ideal. However, alternative attributes to be considered for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding of workflow and its value proposition to large or complex companies
• Understanding of RPA software Ui Path, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism
• Understanding of AI / Machine Learning enabled automation software automated machine learning, chat/conversational AI, workflow, natural language capabilities
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Software- ServiceNow, SAP, Oracle, SFDC, or other large SaaS players
• Experience with cloud architecture and how companies use these technology platforms to achieve economic value
• Understanding of the services provider and technology provider alliance relationship
Infinity Labs Robotic Process Automation (RPA) practice is expanding with the growth of RPA as a market leading enterprise platform. The Sales professional should support Infinity Labs businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities in RPA space. Working hand-in-hand with RPA Partner, the Sales professional will focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Work you will do:
The Robotic Process Automation Sales professional is responsible for selling Robotic and Intelligent Automation-based partner solutions and consulting services to new and existing clients. As a Sales professional you will:
- Lead business development efforts for the RPA offering
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems
- Develop understanding of target clients buying patterns based on industry knowledge, relationships, prior experience, etc.
- Identify target contacts and relationships within potential clients and conduct initial conversation(s) to explore opportunities
- Qualify opportunities and engage appropriate SMEs for follow up conversations as needed
- Experience in Selling RPA licenses and timely renewals
Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
Develop organized and differentiated go to market activities
Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations
Lead preparations for formal sales meetings and orals for qualified opportunities
Identify opportunities and bring it to the business partners, evaluate opportunity alignment with client strategy
Identify and align appropriate resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities
Lead pursuit process, RFP responses, etc.
Support pre-sales efforts leveraging depth of product knowledge / product demonstrations tailored to client environment
Collaborate with Robotic and Intelligent Automation Alliance, Marketing and practice leads on messaging, events and eminence – both internal and external
Identify ways the RPA practice can expand/enhance visibility at key events and in the market
Participate in key industry events to build relationships and develop business opportunities
Identify key relationships across the industry which would benefit the Robotic and Intelligent Automation practice and develop plans to cultivate those relationships
Utilize available offerings to develop and participate in activities and events focused on shared values and mission, e.g., Client Experience labs etc.