Network and Security Engineer
• Analyse the security audit report and find out the root cause for the issues contributing to repeated failures.
• Make an action plan to mitigate the gaps in the design / process
• Coordinate with the Product team and TAC teams of Palo Alto to agree upon the plan and drive for closure of the action items.
• Perform configuration assessment before going in for any upgrade and coordinate upgrades so that the success rate is higher.
• Good exposure working with Firewalls
• Responsible for customization and deployment the firewalls according to clients requirement.
• Client coordination.
• Hands on experience in VPN, IPSec
• Sound knowledge about TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF
• Sound exposure in configuration, troubleshooting and implementation about network & security devices.
• Good exposure in cloud (AWS/AZURE) will be advantage.
• Certification will be advantage (PCNSE)
Job Category: Network and Security Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: noida
Experience: 5-8 Years