Shifts: US/ UK/ Singapore/ Middle East.
Skills: Excellent Communication, Inside Sales Role experience, Willing to work in Night Shifts, IT Services knowledge.
Global Inside Sales member will be responsible to generate leads and arrange meetings for sales teams through multi-channel outreach. Assist the sales teams to conduct research on target accounts, map the outsourcing landscape and develop account penetration plans. Also responsible for identifying sales opportunities and passing on the intelligence gathered to the sales teams.
- Build and manage a business plan for the allocated geography/customers.
- Responsible for revenue target achievement from the allocated geography/customers for Time & Material (T&M) & Fixed Price (FP) engagements
- Identify potential strategic deals and develop the tactics needed to bring them to fruition.
- Responsible for supporting the accounts in the sale of the end-to-end portfolio of Infinity Labs with specific area of expertise.
- Develop business initiatives and support in the creation of new revenue streams and strategic customer development.
- Identify and proactively do lead generation for demanding skills like Java, PHP, UI/UX, Testing, Mobility etc. and eventually ensure deal closure.
- Develop, and build upon positive professional relationships gaining the confidence of assigned client representatives.
- Be driving force in creating solution mind set and sales approach methodology for sales and business development groups that characterize company’s dealing in market place.
- Driving the relationships to take the complete ownership of the allocated accounts and will be responsible for the acquisition and churn from the accounts.
- Work closely and deeply within the target customers/ Sales Lead and maintain mutually rewarding business relationships.
- Work with the team to identify, define and qualify opportunities to ensure growth in target accounts.
- Based on individual opportunities and Sales Specialist area of expertise, work activity can span multiple Business Units.
- Work closely with Business Units/ Marketing in defining scope of solution and create compelling customer-specific propositions by creatively bundling our services capability to potential / target customers.
- Support the Business Units in developing bid response, identifying and mitigating risks and in preparing Tech Mahindra’s formal presentation.
- Work closely with the Business Units to ensure closure of deals and support in the hand-off to Business/delivery teams.
- Preparation of pipeline, MIS and order forecasts with periodic status.
- Review/maintain the partnership status, agreements and facilitate Business reviews.
- Support in Implementation of models that balance value to the customer and profitability to Infinity Labs
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of the IT services & Technology sector.
- Good understanding of the company’s market, players, technologies, product and services.
- Good networking in related markets.
- Ability to connect and drive relationships at the senior level
Experience: Minimum 4 years Lead Generation / Inside Sales of which minimum 2 years in BPO/IT product/ Services selling
Graduate. Post-Graduation preferred
– Hardcore Experience in B2B corporate sales.
– Exposure to the BFSI/ Hi-Tech/Media/E-commerce/Healthcare & Technology sector.
– Solid understanding of the region/geography.
– Well networked.