• You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported
• Go-To customer expert on Palo Alto Networks cloud security solutions and become a Subject Matter expert over time
• Responsible for CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
• Ownership and participation in customer support through ticketing system
• Assist customers in implementing cloud solutions and fully integrate these into their security operations
• Be the first line of defense in proactively addressing customer needs for technical assistance, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering teams
• Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
• Coach customers on how to establish and manage their Cloud Apps Security Management
• Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs
• Relevant work experience in Endpoint Security, EDR / XDR, or similar roles required
• Hands-on experience on EDR/XDR or Next Gen AV tools like Carbon Black, Palo Alto Cortex XDR, Crowd
• Strike, or Cisco AMP (preferably any one of these or equivalent tools).
• Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies, providers (GCP, AWS, Azure), and use cases.
• Networking experience in TCP/IP, OSI Model, troubleshooting, and analysis.
• Desire to have customer-facing experiences.
• Basic Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience.
• The ability to troubleshoot and maintain scripts in Python is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent.
• AWS/Azure/GCP certifications would be an added advantage.
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Remote/Noida/
Experience: 07 to 10 years