Serving Clients Globally
Join Our Team
Infinity labs is a leading Networking company and offers in multi location in India. Infinity’s mission is to focus on our values and Employees First, Trust, Transperancy and Flexibility. Infinity admires itself in having a work culture that is translucent, employee-driven and solution oriented. Infinity’s dynamic and extraordinary work culture makes work pleasurable and fun.
• Should have 15+ years of experience and 2+ years working on Agile projects
• Experience in setting up and managing QA team of 10+ members
• Experience in QA for highly scalable, distributed and high performance platforms
• Expertise in functional testing, automation testing, performance testing, Stress Testing, Security testing
• Expertise using Selenium, LoadRunner, Jira
• Experience with DevOps
• Experience testing web applications
• Experience with third party base integration application, API based applications
• Strong analytical skills ability to quickly understand and interpret complex business processes
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain to others through written documentation the essence of the requirements
• Experience on Project Management practices, especially risk and quality management
• Certification: ISTQB – foundation level or equivalent
• Need experience in Vulnerabilities understanding in networking devices like routers and switches and also applications
• Hands on experience in Penetration testing
• Hands on experience in using various tools available for penetration testing
• 2 -3 years Hands on experience on Kali Linux (this is one of the tools used for Penetration testing)
• Awareness and detailed understanding of generic vulnerabilities in applications
• Experience working on financial apps where user data is saved, for eg. User Credit card information
-Should be aware of market security standards here, for eg. PCI standard for credit card
• Should be able to work with the development team and explain the vulnerabilities to them.
• Mandatory: Either one of the 2 certifications – Certified Ethical Hacker or Certified Penetration Tester
Scrum Master/Release Manager
• 15+ years of IT experience
• 3+ years as Scrum Master
• 4+ years as Project Manager
• Strong Agile mindset
• Experience in management of technical dependencies and integration of delivered software into a product
• Experience using Jira for Scrum and administration (create users, setup workflows, etc.)
• An overall understanding of Build, Test, Deployment life cycle
• Awareness and understanding of DevOps
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
• Certified Scrum Master
• 15+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years as architect
• Specialist with hands on Architecture, design and development using
– Front end frameworks: Angular 2/ Angular 4
– Back end programming languages: Php, Python
– Back end frameworks: Node.js, Django, Yii2 / Laravel
– Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis / MemSQL / SQLite
– Tools: Git, Gulp.js, npm
• Experience with DevOps
• Strong experience in HLD / LLD
• MPLS L3 VPN, L2 VPN
• Yang , Python, NSO, Tail-f
• ASR 9K, NEXUS 7K
• Experience in VLAN,VTP,STP,dot1x,ether-chennel
• Understanding of access connectivity, redundancy and fast convergence technologies
• Experience in designing and deploying complex networks for both wireline and wireless providers
• Proficient and experienced with EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, RIP
L3 UX Designer
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, InVision, etc.
• Working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap
• Bachelor’s Degree B.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)
• Ability to work as part of team and independently
• Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Candidate should be willing to work extended hours on need basis in order to interact with onshore team or as per project demand.
Solution Architect – Software Background
• 12+ years of IT experience.
• Should have a telecom or networking background.
• Hands on experience in Software technologies – PHP / Java / .Net / Python or any other programming languages.
• Should have exposure in – Kafka, Ansible, Docker, and Machine Learning.
• Expertise in Cloud technologies – Open stack & Micro services.
• Good exposure in Cisco routers & switches.
• Good to have MPLS, MPLS TE, IOS & routing protocols knowledge.
L3 UI Developer
• Good understating of Bootstrap and required plugins.
• Responsive Designing, able to fixed cross browser compatibility issues.
• Basic understanding of W3C standards
• Able to use Adobe Photoshop.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good to have (Angular or Rect.js)
L3 Machine Learning
• Hands on exp. In Apache Spark – Machine Learning with MLIB.Exp. In programming language – Scala / Python / Java. Good to have R – It’s not mandatory. Understanding of stats, analytical skills. Hands on any GUI based dashboard. ( tableau or any ).
L2 / L3 PHP Developer
• Strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC, DB Perform code review and optimization.Solve the problem statement, Logically strong Mentoring team members,Plan, design and development OS – Linux, Back-End Server-side languages like PHP, Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB (Oracle, PostgreSQL). Web server technologies Apache and MVC Frameworks (yii1, yii2, CI). API design and development, CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete), RESTful Services
L3 Network Engineer – SP
• Minimum of 8-10 years of Service Provider / Telecommunications related experience with the following:
• Routing protocols (including but not limited to IS-IS,OSPF/BGP).
• MPLS Networks (MPLS-TE, RSVP, LDP, L3VPN, L2VPN/Pseudowires, ).
• Switching (including but not limited to STP, VLAN Trunking (802.1q), LACP, QinQ).
• Cisco products like the ASR9000 to 9922, NCS5000 and ASR 903’s.
• Juniper MX-Series and EX-Series,Cisco nexus experience helpful but no required.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision while performing network engineering level functions, such as basic and advanced network analysis and troubleshooting, in support of Service Provider networks.
• Proficient in creating basic and advance network layout and design with strong implementation skills in a Service Provider network.
• Certification :- CCIE – SP/ CCIE R & S.
• Technical person will majorly ask questions on Messaging system and Kafka with practical knowledge.
• Experience with architecting, implementing, deploying and managing Kafka based environments
• You’ve worked on large scale distributed software systems that have proven scalability and complex topologies.
• Experience with Kafka and/or a streams-based platform (Samza, Storm)
• An advocate of test driven development or, even better, behaviour-driven development. We are a financial institution and a strong commitment to quality is essential.
• A willingness to talk to key stakeholders on a daily basis and be able to understand and be interested in the business objectives of the company.
• Passion for your work and striving to do things “the right way”
• Complex workflow designing and development using Camunda BPM.
• Deployment of BPMN processes using Admin console and also using APIs
• Well versed with Java programming and implementing custom Java service tasks
• Well versed with REST service development.
• Hands on exp. in Java & MVC framework. Good exp. in OOPS concept.
• Good to have Angular JS & Node JS experience.
• Advantage to have understanding of Groovy Script.